Resolved Question

remove Mafia wars

Oct 1, 2011 5:10PM PDT

remove mafia wars

Discussion is locked

venture21 has chosen the best answer to their question. View answer
Follow
Reply to: remove Mafia wars
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: remove Mafia wars
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments

Best Answer

- Collapse -
Moreover ...
Oct 2, 2011 2:18AM PDT

you ASSUMED that we would know that Mafia wars is a facebook game. Neither Mark nor me are fb members, so how could we know if you didn't share your knowledge?
Not being a fb member means that we can't go there. Another ASSUMPTION of you gone wrong.

Never ASSUME.

To apply for a moderatorship here, send a mail to the forum manager Lee Koo. Be sure to list this post as proof of your abilities.

Kees

- Collapse -
Answer
I don't have Mafia Wars
Oct 1, 2011 10:10PM PDT

but I would assume the normal method for uninstalling software would work.

Mark

- Collapse -
Remove Mafia Wars
Oct 1, 2011 10:42PM PDT

I guess you have never been on Zanga games. Impossible to find in programs much less uninstall.Your answer is so insulting as it is like I dont know how to turn a key to unlock a door. Get a brain, research and Never ASSUME. break the word apart to get my answer to you dimwit.

- Collapse -
Strange
Oct 1, 2011 10:45PM PDT

With so little to go on from your first post I am a little surprised at your response.

And as to Research, surely that's your first step? Why do you think that when you ask a question and provide NO DETAILS whatsoever, that anyone is going to do the work for you?

Good luck with your search for answers. I'm going to pass.

Mark

- Collapse -
Re: remove mafia wars
Oct 1, 2011 11:00PM PDT
- Collapse -
Zanga
Oct 2, 2011 12:14AM PDT

You Track right? Zanga is huge on facebook. You can't find it and give me childish excuses and revert back to me.Not enuf information. Go to Facebook and play a zanga game then,OK? Then try and uninstall it Einstein.Bet ya cant even find the program. I can't much less try and uninstall Facebook,you can't. So I came to you a watchdo TA_DAH!!! You come back with .I havent giben enough info. But you catch a cuss word johnny on the spot. Give me a job like yours making alot of money to do nothing OK? I can blame evertbody the same way.Do you you use a form letter to make it easier also? Great job **********

- Collapse -
Zanga
Oct 2, 2011 12:18AM PDT

Geezle I have already been down this road.I can use a keyboard you brag about stopping the breakers of the lawon the internet.Again revert back to me and say I'll pass .Get a paychech for being useless.I want your job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Collapse -
As one of the supposed "overpaid" people,
Oct 2, 2011 12:45AM PDT

I find your tone offensive and your reaction to suggestions to be over the top.

You originally posted a question with very little, if any, additional information and then got bent out of shape by the answers you were received.

For instance, in the first post, the question was asked as to whether the normal uninstall procedure would work.
Your response was to launch into a childish rant and demand that the poster go off and research your problem.
Given that you never mentioned that the Mafia Wars app did not appear in the Add/Remove program list, how was the poster to know that you had already looked in there.

Your posts went downhill from there.

Just as an FYI, the way to remove Mafia Wars is clearly documented at a number of sites, you just need to do some research.

In conclusion, rather than waste your membership fees on what you consider to be our outrageous salaries, I will lock this post and leave you to enjoy Mafia Wars.

P

CNET Forums

Forum Info