General discussion

Remote Control for a M2226D

The reason I am posting is to ask about the remote control that came with the HDTV / Monitor product M2226D. This remote control does not sit level on a flat surface so it is very hard to work the buttons with just one hand. Also the buttons have a poor feel to them.
The product is working just fine and gives me a good picture.
My question is can I just buy a standard HDTV remote, that will work with a LG HDTV and will it also work for the switching from TV to Monitor? Do you recommend a replacement remote that has better controls to it?

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Remote Control for a M2226D
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Remote Control for a M2226D
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments

CNET Forums

Forum Info