Speakeasy forum

General discussion

Remember to lock your kitty cats in tonight!

by Diane Harrison / October 31, 2004 7:45 AM PST

The looneys who are out there who decide to harm animals are most likely to steal cats (dark ones especially) tonight. It's always a good idea to bring them in until tomorrow at least, so that there is no chance harm will come to them.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Remember to lock your kitty cats in tonight!
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Remember to lock your kitty cats in tonight!
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Re: Remember to lock your kitty cats in tonight!
by netsky / October 31, 2004 7:53 AM PST

I've got mine safe inside. Wanna see??

muhhhaahahhsshah

(reid's contribution to halloweeen creeeeepyness)

are you SURE you want to see how i keep my kitty safely confined tonight?

will you promise not to laugh at my wig and my costume dress?

Ok, you promised and you ask to see by free will clicking

i have thus warned

http://img55.exs.cx/img55/7332/psjcat2.jpg

Collapse -
by Cindi Haynes / October 31, 2004 8:19 AM PST
Collapse -
by Mark5019 / October 31, 2004 7:54 AM PST

well as mine never goes out i hope others fair as well

Collapse -
Thanks for reminding me. I need to warn my neighbor!
by Steven Haninger / October 31, 2004 8:54 AM PST

Better yet, I will round up all of her cats (or as many as I can find) from my wifes flower beds, my car hood, and their other hiding places on my property and deliver them myself so I don't go loony and do something rash on a night I can blame it one someone else! Devil

Collapse -
by lylesg / October 31, 2004 9:01 AM PST

My three are inside tonight, especially Mojo. He's black with a partially white mask.

Collapse -
by Diane Harrison / October 31, 2004 10:12 AM PST

My Dracula is safe inside too. Okay, SHE is safe inside. We don't fare so well. She is still living up to her name and biting necks like crazy! Apparently she thinks that's what we do when we kiss her. I can't quite make her understand that there is a big difference between a light kiss on top of the head and a hearty bite on the neck.

My others are also all safely locked up too. For people who never particularly liked cats before, I'm not sure how we ended up rescuing and raising what is probably our 15th litter this last two months. But they are loving, good kitties and each and every one of them deserves a fair chance in life, not abandonment and starvation that they were destined for without intervention.

And shame on you, Netsky and Cindy for such kitty jokes! LOL Got to admit, they are funny so long as they are jokes. Someone actually stuffed a fully grown cat's head into a cat food jar and left it for the school kids to see at my other house. If I could have caught them, I'd have been happy to try and find out if their head fit in a small jelly jar!

Collapse -
Fess up,
by James Denison / October 31, 2004 11:34 AM PST

How many total felines you have at your house right now?

Collapse -
Re: Fess up,
by Diane Harrison / October 31, 2004 12:10 PM PST
In reply to: Fess up,

Just adopted out three Friday evening, and one other a few weeks before that. That makes only five kitties left at the moment. That's about as few as we've had in quite a while. But I've been asked to take in two more litters of rescue kitties. I don't think I can right now unless there is no one else to do it.

Here's a picture from ths evening of Dracula with me. For once she's not biting my neck. The other two are of the stage coach in Big Bear from last weekend. http://homepage.mac.com/alastorspirit/PhotoAlbum29.html

Wow! This is messed up! Can't tell if it is my computer or the site here. Mine has been acting crazy with the cable since the torrential rains though. This album was supposed to be about 30 more picture of Big Bear in Fall, but it would only load the three. Now I can't get the preview here to go back to edit without hitting the back button. Have NO idea what it will post!

Collapse -
Bless you......
by lylesg / October 31, 2004 9:31 PM PST

and my wife. Some how she finds the time to find homes for many homeless cat's and dog's and I remember the day she wanted nothing to do with either. Happy She now feeds three different litters of wild cats. One litter behind Mackey D's, one behind Long Horn, one behind SaveRite. There's always bags of cat food and jugs of water in her trunk now days. lol

"Dracula"-- that's funny!

I think cat's do have nine lives and my cat's Woody-Woody (orange tabby) and Mojo are each glad for a second chance. Woody got caught up in the motor fan under my truck hood a few years back and how he made it through that I will never know. Last year Mojo went missing and was gone for two weeks. One day he stumbled up to the door and just fell out he was so weak and sick. I think he may have gotten locked in a crawl space under someone?s house. The vet gave him a 50/50 nod, but he soon pulled through and is now doing well. The other cat Stellaluna, the worst thing to happen to her is one of the dogs snatching her food. She has all nine lives left I suppose. lol

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

Does BMW or Volvo do it best?

Pint-size luxury and funky style

Shopping for a new car this weekend? See how the BMW X2 stacks up against the Volvo XC40 in our side-by-side comparison.