General discussion

Religion and government mix how?

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Religion and government mix how?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Religion and government mix how?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Then what's with Hillary quoting gospel lately?
- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Was she talking to Doug?
- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Actually was the speech she fainted before
- Collapse -
Blogs

Blogs with agendas are great sources.

- Collapse -
Attack the messenger.

Done!

What's next?

Dan

- Collapse -
Jefferson

It?s just amazing how the liberals love to use a personal letter written in privacy to a friend to establish the bull idea of ?separation of Church and State?, but completely ignore what he wrote in the Constitution about the right to bear arms

- Collapse -
While I agree that Jefferson

wished there to be no connection between the government and the various churches, what I took from the article I posted was that churches are harmed by such an unholy alliance.

Dan

- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Government and charity is also an unholy alliance.
- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) No, but charity does begin at home.

CNET Forums

Forum Info