Web Hosting, Design, & Coding forum

General discussion

Relevent link building is really works in SEO

by iglobesolutions / January 22, 2015 5:10 PM PST

SEO is now most of the usable technique for internet marketing, many techniques is seo and different companies or SEO experts work at different techniques , Relevent link building is really works i want to know

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Relevent link building is really works in SEO
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Relevent link building is really works in SEO
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
No questions?
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / January 23, 2015 2:36 AM PST

Try again but ask a question. SEO today looks to be mostly spam or companies that sell SEO. Hardly any target any other than Google results. Short sighted IMO.
Bob

Collapse -
May be helpful
by sharif2bd / February 18, 2015 9:34 PM PST
In reply to: No questions?

I have made a website and try to link build to other website but I did not see any significant change in my website towards popularity.

Collapse -
I'm running into folk that think results happen in a day.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / February 19, 2015 12:09 AM PST
In reply to: May be helpful

There are ways to push it but some don't want to drop the cash to google.

In fact, is this all about Google? I mean what is SEO if we remove Google?
Bob

Collapse -
Relevent Link Building really works with proper SEO
by stephanierogers / February 18, 2015 3:10 PM PST

The best and most cost effective way of promoting your website is by doing SEO, as it helps in improving the volume or quality of traffic to a website from Search Engines via search results. SEO is very vast and provides lots of services like Off Site and On Site optimization. For this you should take help of professionals who have experience in working on various technical domains to provide highly qualitative, timely delivered and cost-effective SEO services.

Collapse -
Relevant link building
by ideavate / February 18, 2015 5:31 PM PST

Getting links from high page rank websites is really helpful for SEO point of view but the main thing is that it should be relevant with your topic. According to us relevant link building techniques increase your ranking in search engines as well as link juice which is the positive ranking factor.

Collapse -
Link building
by gordonschneider8 / February 19, 2015 2:39 PM PST

If you are giving genuine links which are really relevant then their is no problem. And these are the techniques which you can look forward to -
1. Unique content
2. Social bookmarking
3. Social media participation
4. Blog commenting
5. Article submission
6. Directory submission
7. Q/A site participation

Collapse -
Relevent Link Building really works with proper SEO
by stephanierogers / February 19, 2015 8:29 PM PST
In reply to: Link building

I completely agree with you that if genuine links are done with variations and relevancy then it is effective for proper link building. With the recent Google updates Offsite SEO is no more used just for the sake of self promotions rather it focuses more on relevancy. Make sure you make use of Quality Content Offsite Optimization for your website.

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

GIVEAWAY

We are giving away 'Black Panther' swag!

Four lucky readers will be taking home *Marvel*ous "Black Panther" prizes, including magazines autographed by the King of Wakanda himself! Giveaway ends Feb. 25, 2018.