General discussion

Registry Booster 2009 and Power Suite

I have windows vista basic Hp lap top 32 bit
Has any one had BAD experiences with the above- which has caused me endless problems? and which I notice C Net still invites you to have a free download- Please be careful!

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Registry Booster 2009 and Power Suite
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Registry Booster 2009 and Power Suite
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
What Specifc Problems

If you've read other recent posts maybe it's your HP. With the exception of having to reinstall RB due to user error, the only other issue was installing one of the drivers (defalt monitor) because it had not been certified as MS tested. Did you try updating your Power Suite to 2010?

- Collapse -
Problems with Registry Booster and Power suite 2010

I had several error messages from windows on both my HP Lap Top (Vista basic) and my PC(Windows XP). On my lap top it was to do with my HP Photosmart and on my PC to do with my all my "word" products- I had to reinstall all my microsoft word 2003 products

Thanks

- Collapse -
Wish I Could Help

but the problems don't seem to be related. Maybe check post the forums at uniblue.com. Sorry.

CNET Forums

Forum Info