1. Try installing an updated driver for your ethernet card?
2. Tried installing updated drivers/firmware for your router or modem?
3. Set it up to automatically clear all the Temporary Internet Files after Internet Explorer closes?
4. Tried a different browser such as Firefox?
5. Do you shut down the computer each night?
Hope this helps.
Hi Everyone. I have a fairly new computer, built last year by a local company with AMD Athalon 64 3000+, 1.81 GHz, 1Gb Ram, 200GB HD, Radeon X850 video card, XpHome SP2. The computer works just fine, but when I'm surfing the Internet I will reach a point of where images/graphics won't load with the page or, after taking a long time to connect, I will get the lost connection(?) page, the one where it says to check your internet connection, etc., but there's nothing wrong with my connection, it's 100%. I'm currently using IE7, but this was happening with IE6, too. When I can't get anything to "connect" I have to close IE and restart the computer. Then I can successfully "connect" with any page I visit. I have to do this every 3 to 5, but mostly about every 5 days. Has anyone every heard of this? And what can I do to combat it? Thanks.