General discussion

READ ME: Known Issues & Common Questions...

Before posting your question/comment in this forum please perform the following three steps:

1.) Ensure that this is the correct forum. The Forum Feedback Forum is reserved for issues/questions related direct to the Cnet forums themselves. For questions concerning other topics please click here and choose the most appropriate forum from the listing.

2.) Review this thread. Information regarding known forum issues and frequently asked questions will be added to this thread from time to time and may address your question.

3.) Review the forum policies and FAQs. The Forum FAQs cover some of the basics of using these forums, ranging from emoticons and formatting to contacting other members, while the Forum Policies explain what is and is not acceptable.

And with that said, good luck in resolving your issue.

John

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: READ ME: Known Issues & Common Questions...
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: READ ME: Known Issues & Common Questions...
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments

CNET Forums