General discussion

Re: Super cheap Website Found for Cameras - Royal no! no!

I am in the process of buying a camcorder, at this stage, my card is firmly set in my wallet and royal camera will never know its secrets... I say this because having compared prices to realdealshop.com, centraldigital.com and ibuydigital.com, I found them to be consistently 15-20 dollars off the best price. I called myself to see what customer service skills they might have. The man I spoke to was pushy, spoke over me and couldn't explain why he could match other prices, but didn't start off with them. And on one comparison, the canon Elura 70 they were $206 more expensive at least until Monday, lol!

Suffice to say, there are far too many fish and this one is nasty!

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Re: Super cheap Website Found for Cameras - Royal no! no!
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Re: Super cheap Website Found for Cameras - Royal no! no!
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments

CNET Forums