I have the RCA Small Wonder EZ201 and it's an ok camcorder. But now that I see that they have released a new version (EZ205 model), I am thinking about getting it now. I have a few questions, though.
1. Is the quality better on the EZ205 than the "HQ" on the EZ201?
2. Does the "record" button make noise in the videos on the EZ205? Because with my EZ201, when the video is played back it always makes a 'click' noise for when I clicked the record button.
3. Is the EZ205 compatible with the RCA EZDVD1?
4. Is the screen on the EZ205 brighter than the EZ201's screen?
5. How do you like your small wonder ez205 (if you have one).
PLEASE reply as soon as possible! Thanks for your time.