Question

Razer Blade 2015 vs 13" MacBook Pro 2015

I'm planning on buy a laptop with a budget of $2000 so I can choose the Razor Blade 14" FHD or the MacBook Pro 13" with i7, 8 RAM or i5, 16 RAM.

I'm a music producer and a web/app developer and I do a basic graphic design and video edit. I didn't have an OS X device before so I don't know how important is it to my work. So here's the real question.

Choose a performance that I will never probably use at all on the Razor Blade or choose a performance that I think will work for me with the plus of the "hype" and the OS advantages?

Thanks.

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Razer Blade 2015 vs 13" MacBook Pro 2015
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Razer Blade 2015 vs 13" MacBook Pro 2015
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Clarification Request
FHD?

It's not like you will drive all those pixels in 4K UHD gaming today.

As to that hype, I see Apple owners get more hours of use when Windows users spend a lot of time scanning for malware or peeling off those stinky toolbars.

- Collapse -
Answer
Well if you've been developing in

Windows I would stick with a Windows machine. Another advantage is the Windows machine will have a discrete grahhics card and the Apple has Intel Iris 6100.

CNET Forums