Question

RAVPower 32000mAh Battery Pack

Would a RAVPower 32000mAh battery pack be safe to use with my Dell Inspiron 5770 laptop ?

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: RAVPower 32000mAh Battery Pack
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: RAVPower 32000mAh Battery Pack
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
I don't see support for USB power
- Collapse -
Battery Packs for Charging Laptops

I think I found the battery packs that I need for my laptop and other devices:

*** Crave PowerPack CRVPP101 50000mAh = $150.00
>>> https://www.amazon.com/Crave-PowerPack-CRVPP101-Ultra-High-Portable/dp/B01BLXY3B6/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1520792780&sr=8-8&keywords=battery+pack+for+laptop
*** Chafon Portable Generator 155WH/42000mAh Battery Backup Pack Power Source = $134.00
>>> https://www.amazon.com/Portable-Generator-42000mAh-Battery-Inverter/dp/B075QDN3KT/ref=sr_1_39?ie=UTF8&qid=1520793762&sr=8-39&keywords=battery+pack+for+laptop

- Collapse -
Those don't match your top post.
- Collapse -
Battery Packs for Laptops .....

I already ordered the Dell 7015 charger, for more than $100.00, and only 18000mAh. Still waiting ... it's on back order .....

I will be traveling up the Pacific Coast this summer, camping for around 30 days, some places remote, so I will need all the extra battery power that I can get .....

- Collapse -
Camping with a laptop?

Even with that much battery power you only get so many hours. Most folk I know leave the laptops at home and carry a smart phone. Much lighter weight and you can get big battery packs and even a small solar panel.

CNET Forums

Forum Info