- How do you mean "downloading"?
- A rar file is file with .rar extension, a .dmp file is a file with .dmp extension. It can't be both at the same time?
- What are the names of the files, what the contents and in what folder are they created?
- Can you uninstall iStart from control panel?
- Can you disable iStart in your browser?
- What browser?
- Does iStart disappear if you reset the browser to it's initial state?
- Does System Restore back to before last night solve everything?
- If Vipre doesn't find anything, did you already try other tools, like the ones given by Grif in
- What files did you download just before this began?
Constant WinRAR .dmp files downloading onto my PC. Cant stop it. Tried Vipre Antivirus/Security Suite but hasn't worked. Browser also hijacked with iStart etc Anyone had this problem? only started last night. The RAR file are only about 30kB. Downland every 20secs or so