Because you may have more than one type of malware on the computer, please follow the steps below to download and run two different types of antispyware removal tools. They're both free by the way;.
Download Smitfraudfix.exe to you desktop from the link below.
Once that's done, restart the computer into Safe Mode.. Once in Safe Mode, run Smitfraudfixe.exe, select Option #2. Wait for the tool to complete and disk cleanup to finish. You will be prompted : "Registry cleaning - Do you want to clean the registry ?" answer Yes by typing Y and hit Enter. The tool will also check if wininet.dll is infected. If a clean version is found, you will be prompted to replace wininet.dll. Answer Yes to the question "Replace infected file ?" by typing Y and hit Enter.
A reboot may be needed to finish the cleaning process, if you computer does not restart automatically please do it yourself manually.
After that's done, please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here
Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
* Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
* The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.
* The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediately.
Hope this helps and let us know how it goes. Exact malware names and the names of infected files would help.
I have been having serious problems with invasive porno and flashing antispywaremaster that won't click off when you try. I'm very new to the internet and not tech savvy. Is Error Smart a scam or does it really work? If this isn't what do I need then, what can you recommend? There are many out there trying to get me to download them and I don't know which are real and which are scams. This problem has been going on for 3 days. I downloaded counterspy and it seems to help some but I still have problems. Can someone advise a newbie on what to do?
Thank for help,