Samsung forum

Alert

Question on my SUHDTV UA60J7200K

am writing this mail 2nd time for the grievance which I am facing due to samsung SuHD TV
I purchased the TV on 12th Jan 2016 from Impact area from S.Sang Group
Initially in the 1st week of buying the TV WIFI not working so mechanic came and replace d it
2nd I got vertical line on TV 1 month back exact date dont remember but may be in the last week of December but it disappeared soon within 1hr . We didn''''t realize that may came again but it cam again last week after warranty period and this lasted for 2 days then somebody told us to contact samsung service . we contacted them and they sent mechanic .
But to our surprise Mechanic told that the monitor has gone and it will cost around Baht 37000 and after discount Baht 27200. we were deeply shocked to see the cost . Since we rely on Samsung as we had purchased s5 mobile, Samasung LED TV 7 years back and due to their trustworthiness we purchased high end TV of around Baht 50000.
We have also heard in the past about Samsung Note 7 Problem and now consumer confidence is loosing and now again this problem happened to me within 1 year of purchase though we run Ac all the time and we had no fault of it
Due to credibility Samsung command in the market we rely on their product but this problem is giving a very bad impression to me as well as my friends also .
Had it been 3 years or more no problem but within 1 year happening of such incidence creates doubt about the reliability of the products.
Considering the above case I humbly and deeply request each of you to understand the scenario and gives me the best solution for which Samsung is famous.
I can afford to some extent but Baht 27200 is beyond my reach within 1 year.
I can afford may be 10000-12000 but not beyond that .
Please look into this matter on priority as This TV is causing continuous problem to me since the purchase date like initial WIFI problem , then red line proble and then sudden disappeared and then this red line continuously .
I believe my hopes are not shattered and Samsung Asia/ South Korea will take reasonable step to remedy this case .
Hoping for favorable and best response .
I posted this message to Samsung Thailand and got not positive response

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Question on my SUHDTV UA60J7200K
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Question on my SUHDTV UA60J7200K
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

GIVEAWAY

Enter to win* a free holiday tech gift!

CNET's giving five lucky winners the gift of their choice valued up to $250!