Speakeasy forum

General discussion

question

if you have a less than honerable discharge can you become or should you be president?

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: question
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: question
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Absolutely NOT!

In reply to: question

Collapse -
Both Bush and Kerry have honorable discharges.

You don't like the way Kerry got his, I don't like the way Bush got his.

Its a saw off, move on.

Rob Boyter

Collapse -
Re: Both Bush and Kerry have honorable discharges.

In reply to: Both Bush and Kerry have honorable discharges.

does kerry have one show it!!!!!

Collapse -
It's not a 'sawoff'

Kerry clearly initially had an other-than-honorable discharge, or there would have been no need to "review" it under Carter to transform it into an honorable one. For my part, his lies under oath to the Senate should disqualify this sad excuse for a "hero" Sad

Collapse -
Also, Evie...

In reply to: It's not a 'sawoff'

Also, Evie, when he was an officer in the military after just 4 months he ran off on his men, fleeing to safety while he left them in "harm's way".
Personally, I find that not an admirable thing for an officer to do. Now, he wants us to elect him as the head of the military. No thanks, I have seen how this officer treated his former duty when he had rank on his shoulders and there is no was I would ever favor a person who acted in such a fashion being given the ultimate level of "rank", especally as that "rank" has the power to affect not only the military, but all citizens of the country.

Collapse -
Re: Also, Evie...

In reply to: Also, Evie...

but j you willl here them say he went back lol after his man lol after but he went back why did he run away?

Collapse -
What way was that...

You said, "You don't like the way Kerry got his.". What "way" was that? We don't know, as Kerry STILL refuses to let the voters see ALL of his military records. Why won't Kerry sign that form and let the public see all of those records? Then voters could examine ALL the Kerry documents and decide for themselves if Kerry's "way" was proper.

Collapse -
Hey Bro..........

Kerry also may be in direct violation of the 14th Amendment, Section 3 of the U.S. Constitution, which states, "No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President" having previously taken an oath to support the Constitution of the United States who has "engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof."

Collapse -
Re: Hey Bro..........

In reply to: Hey Bro..........

well the times they are a changing bro as hes a coward hideing u think we fooled

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

SMART HOME

This one tip will help you sleep better tonight

A few seconds are all you need to get a better night's rest.