Computer Help forum

General discussion

PSP vs DS

It is true the PSP has much better graphics and more features than the DS, but is it ruly worth $250? The DS has innovation, fair graphics, and is a little more sturdy than the PSP. It is also about $100 cheaper. Which is better?

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: PSP vs DS
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: PSP vs DS
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
DS vs PSP

In reply to: PSP vs DS

You technically have already answered your own question. The DS is for someone who wants innovation in their gaming, while the PSP, which sucks, is for the troglodytic idiot that has been fooled and completely ripped off by Sony's ignorant endorsements by celebrities who want the support of a major electronics company due to the lack of their popularity. I think that through my reply that you know that I am officialy a Nintendo fanboy, but for the reason of believing that gaming should not be ruled by idiots who don't understand it, but still win only because of humanity's dullness with their intelligence and that it should be ruled by a company who actually cares for their customers. Oh, by the way, (I went off track) the DS is just better only because of the company that runs it and the companies who will, I hope, finally realize the true potential of a handheld as being a major asset to society's gaming.

Collapse -
psp vs ds in the future

In reply to: DS vs PSP

First of all I know Nintendo doesn't want to be out done by PSP. So far the price tag of the PSP is rather daunting, the price of the DS is much easier to handle & get past my wife. When the DS came out late last year the response was great, right ??? But why didn't they have a good number of DS games ready to go??? Is their any truth to a rumor that Nintendo designers might be jumping ship to go to Sony ??? All I know is Gameboy & their titles, I've never been one to sit in front of the t.v. & spend hours on end playing video games. I like to be out in the world, so I cannot speak for those who butt heads about PSP vs XBox. Just give me some guidance about going out getting a DS, handing down my GBA to my niece and forget the notion I'm buying a piece of equipment that might already be eclipsed by the PSP in such a short period of time.

Collapse -
Preference = choice

In reply to: PSP vs DS

If you are looking for what is litterally a portable 3rd generation system then you need to look no further than the PSP. The graphics on it are amazing and with its media capabilities it is truly a good system; if you can afford the price tag.

If, however, you're looking to get a good bit of bang for little buck then you need look no further than the DS. I really don't have much to say for it because personally I do perfer the PSP but I also have a DS and I would reccomend it to anyone out there who's looking for something a bit different.

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

SMART HOME

This one tip will help you sleep better tonight

A few seconds are all you need to get a better night's rest.