General discussion

PSP or DS?

i was wondering which is the better system, the PSP or DS? Ive heard that the PSP has mutimedia capibilities, but, it has a bad battery life. the DS has a tough screen ,but the games aren't as vibrent. which is better?

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: PSP or DS?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: PSP or DS?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Be sure to ask in the Games and Gear forum...

I'd go for the PSP due to the multimedia capabilities and game selection (an very important aspect), but that's a question best asked in the Games and Gear forum.

John

- Collapse -
definitely DS

I actually traded in my PSP for a DS lite basically because the DS lite is more fun. I bought the new mario brothers right away because I was a big mario fan as a kid along with mario kart DS and the new mario vs DK 2...all great games. PSP might have a larger selection of games but it takes a long time to load everything and has horrible battery life. The new zelda is supposed to come out soon also for the DS which i am going to purchase right away. The DS lite has a better battery life and has TWO bright screens, one being a touch screen. I am also considering purchasing the nintendo wii before the PS3 because of the same reasons, just more fun.

CNET Forums