The CNET Lounge forum

General discussion

Project Origami week 2

by pomeroi / March 2, 2006 2:42 AM PST
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Project Origami week 2
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Project Origami week 2
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Been there, blogged that and didn't get a BOL Tee
by rosscbrown / March 2, 2006 2:56 AM PST
In reply to: Project Origami week 2

is it just me, or does the flash look really crappy?

Collapse -
Hey, look...
by rtemp / March 2, 2006 2:57 AM PST

We're Microsoft. We like using stupid viral marketing strategies and completely undermine how they work by confirming rumors about the product. We also put an RSS feed on a page that doesn't have any need for one. We're cool.

Collapse -
Okay so what now
by ythe1300 / March 2, 2006 3:39 AM PST
In reply to: Hey, look...

I'm not enthused. I think that I'm more excited about the iPod HiFi and that's not much to be enthused about.

Collapse -
Yawn
by jplewis01 / March 2, 2006 3:04 AM PST

No Disrepects to you Floyd as I did not realize week two was available.... That at least was interesting.
To be Honest its a boring ad campaign hoping to pump us up on "What is Origami". We already know (at least we think we do) and to be honest the campaign would be better served by just showing what it is, even if there were no details. I've turned of the radar until there is info that is worth knowing.

Phil

Collapse -
Its Microsoft
by rosscbrown / March 2, 2006 3:09 AM PST

tell me, do you really think they can make cool hardware??

remember that thing they tried to sell, it was a table pc with a smart dock or something - nope didn't think you did.

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

FALL TV PREMIERES

Your favorite shows are back!

Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!