Please follow the instructions below to scan your computer for malware. Since you've given us little information to go on, I'll guess that you are using Windows XP SP2 or SP3.. If not, please let us know. If you are not able to download files on your computer, please use a friend or family member's machine to download the files, then copy them to a flash drive or CD and transfer them to the problem computer.:
First, download the tool below to your desktop using the link supplied.
After that's done, then restart the computer into Safe Mode.. While in Safe Mode, run the SmitFraudFix tool per the instructions in the link I supplied above. When it asks to reboot the computer, do so and let Smitfraudfix finish..
2. Once that's done, then follow the steps below:
Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here
Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
* Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
* The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.
* The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediately.
Hope this helps.