HolidayBuyer's Guide

LG forum

General discussion

problem with playing 3D movie

by hassanshahisooq / September 23, 2014 5:53 PM PDT

I have 42" LB620V LG Cinema 3D LED TV. I played two 3D movies with a flash memory once. When i try again, TV dose not play movies again and freeze at the beginning and start over again. I did the following but it does not play yet:
1- using another flash memory
2- trying with new 3D movies
3- reset to factory setting

I would pleased if any one can help me.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: problem with playing 3D movie
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: problem with playing 3D movie
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Does it still play that old movie file?
by Kees_B Forum moderator / September 23, 2014 6:04 PM PDT

If it does, it seems that it doesn't support the format of the new movie(s). Nothing you can do about that, except converting the new movie to a format that is supported.

Kees

Collapse -
it does not play old one too
by hassanshahisooq / September 23, 2014 6:50 PM PDT

it does not play old one too. just played it once!!! when it's finished i played movie again but TV could not play it

Collapse -
(NT) That's strange indeed.
by Kees_B Forum moderator / September 23, 2014 6:55 PM PDT
Collapse -
solved problem
by hassanshahisooq / September 25, 2014 4:39 PM PDT
In reply to: That's strange indeed.

I solved this problem. I used format factory program to decrease bit rate of movies and it worked. I didn't understand why TV played movies for the first time and could not shoe again. But using Format factory solve my problem. Now my TV plays all full HD movies after decreasing their bit rates.

Collapse -
Which country are you in?
by LG_Electronics LG staff / September 29, 2014 6:47 AM PDT

Hello Hassanshahisooq,
The 42LB620V LG Cinema 3D LED TV is a United Kingdom release and I do not have access to the owner's manual nor anything else about this TV. If you're in the United Kingdom, you can contact LG Support at UK : 0344 847 5454
IE : 01 686 9454 for assistance. Frankly, I do not believe that the USB port supports 3D MKV files. It does support DivX HD files and MKV and a host of other file formats though. That it even played 2 of your 3D movies might be an aberration, but then again, I might be wrong since this is not a model I'm that familiar with and LG in your region should definitely be able to assist you with your inquiry...IFV

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

The Samsung RF23M8090SG

One of the best French door fridges we've tested

A good-looking fridge with useful features like an auto-filling water pitcher and a temperature-adjustable "FlexZone" drawer. It was a near-flawless performer in our cooling tests.