General discussion

Problem with Galaxy S2 and S3

I have a few problems a SGS2 and SGS3.

On the S2 rotating screen is not as it should. It rotates from portrait to landscape, but not back ...

On the S3 the light dimmed in the Internet app. When I try to adjust the colors from Level 3 (High powersaving) to "Standard" it goes back again after I close the app. So I have to change it every time I open it.

Anybody can help me with this

(sorry for my bad English Silly )

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Problem with Galaxy S2 and S3
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Problem with Galaxy S2 and S3
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Always call those in.

I saw this bug back in the Android 2.x days. Until Google issued newer versions it happened a lot. Also, if you installed any apps you find the maker has you hard reset it and see it working again. Once you install any app, you don't find support.
Bob

- Collapse -
Problem with Galaxy S2 and S3

hi Hynnen according to me hard reset will solve this issue for you. I had same sort of problem on my Galaxy s2, initially I did nothing and felt its just a normal thing and will be all right on its own. But I was totally wrong because the phone became more drastic only after a week. This was the time when i started searching for a remedy, searched a ton on internet and finally came across a solution; I would say the best solution rather. Something that helped me to get rid of the problems was this http://howmobile.net/samsung/2150-how-hard-reset-samsung-galaxy-s2.html I got a strong feeling while I was reading your Blog and thought of contributing a little to help people like me. I mean those who are having problems on their phones like I have mentioned above. hope the given method will work and give you some relief. thanx

CNET Forums