Rant

Problem with fast motion on the screen

Has anyone experienced problems with major pixelization when watching fast motion sequences. The picture is perfect until something comes whizzing by-like watching Nascar. I'm using ATT Uverse. I tried playing with all the settings, different HDMI Ports and Component Video and same problem. This is supposed to be a 120hz TV. It doesnt seem as bad when watching from anything but the ATT Box. Just curious if anyone out there has the same 6000 series Smart Tv and using AT&T.
UN55D6000SF

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Problem with fast motion on the screen
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Problem with fast motion on the screen
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
You're right but one problem.

The content on the DVD and BD may be that bad. I've taken such content back to the PC or another machine/display and played it frame by frame and it was bad from the media. I don't have a cure for that. But if it's not that, look at any image processing and reduce or turn it off.
Bob

- Collapse -
Fast motion blur

Try setting the Auto Motion Plus to Smooth. Got to Menu>Picture>Picture Options>Auto Motion Plus. There are several presets in that option and also a custom setting where you can adjust the blur and judder.

Hope this helps.

- Collapse -
Fast motion blur

Smooth or OFF might work similarly, but usually one of those settings will fix the problem.

CNET Forums