Yes there are a few problems with the feeds created by our blog system. The length thing is definitely one of them. I hadn't noticed the PubDate thing.
I wish Feedburner would allow you to default all Length to "0" but it's grabbing details from some random place that I haven't determined and throwing "-1" in there which is in fact an invalid entry. Frustrating.
I finally tracked down what makes the N95's podcast app not like the BOL RSS feed. First off, the pubDate tag has a bunch of space characters and carriage returns before and after the date. The carriage returns are prolly the thing that really messes things up. The N95's podcast app cannot determine the publish date and sorts the episodes out of order.
The bigger problem is that the length param of the enclosure tag is set to "-1". Actually, even a bogus value here, like 18000000 would be better. Since the N95's podcast app doesn't know how big the file is, it won't automatically download it.
Anyways, I hope Jason or someone can fix this, but if not I have a workaround. I wrote an ASP page that grabs the feed and then fixes the offending tags.