I did not check your steps against the maker's instructions so when this fails you call in and ask how much to fix.
Gentleman PLEASE HELP ME !!!
I was trying to update BIOS in my ACER APIRE ONE AOA150. The BIOS which I wanted to install was 3910.
I was doing everything according to instruction on ACER website. That's mean:
1. I download the latest BIOS for the netbook.
2. I Renamed the BIOS file from 3310.fd to zg5ia32.fd.
3. I Coped zg5ia32.fd and Flashit.exe to the USB flash drive
4. I ensured that the AC adapter was plugged in.
5. I Inserted the USB flash drive into a USB port.
6. I Pressed and hold down the Fn and the Esc keys together and press the power button.
7. When the netbook's power light comes on, I was waiting a few seconds and released the Fn and Esc keys.
8. After the keys have been released the power light started to blink.
9. During that time the display was blank.
10. I was waiting something about 20 minutes but the unit didn't reboot.
I was trying to do this again but it still not working.
I was trying with different USB flash drives and non of them were working.
Now, When I'm trying to turn on computer nothing happens. Only blank display.
Any ideas how to fix it??