General discussion

Problem webbrowser

My webbrower isn't able to open a webpage if my phone is connected to a wireless network via WIFI. All the settings are right, and my phone indicates that is has a connection.
Does anybody know what might be the problem, and what I should do about it?

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Problem webbrowser
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Problem webbrowser
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Yup.

The lesson here is simple. Many phones have reduced capability browsers so you will see many pleas for help. Get back to the cell phone company and have them fix your phone or demonstrate this feature to you.
Bob

- Collapse -
Try turning off the proxy

This sometimes works w/ ATT WM handsets.

CNET Forums

Forum Info