Question

Problem Adobe Flash Player settings manager ?

When I go to the Adobe Flash Player settings manager http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager02.html I am not able to switch from tab to tab on the global settings manager by clicking on the tabs.

On the left side of that page under global settings manager, when I click the first item "global privacy settings panel." It then opens up a set of tabs in the space on the right hand side of that page. I can click and change the setting for that tab then when I try to click the other tabs, it does not change me to another setting panel (i.e. if I click on the tab for website privacy setting, it does not open up that panel)

I use to be able to click the tabs there to go to the other settings. it seems this started happening when I installed 10.3.181.23. Prior to that I was able to open the various setting panels by clicking the tabs

Now I can access the other setting panels by clicking the items on the left side of the page under global settings manager, just not by clicking the tabs

Others having this issue??

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Problem Adobe Flash Player settings manager ?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Problem Adobe Flash Player settings manager ?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Many Of Those Settings Are On Your Computer Now

Open the Control Panel-Flash icon. See if that gets it done.

Hope this helps.

Grif

- Collapse -
(NT) Thats seems to have some of the options

CNET Forums