General discussion

Prizefight: LG enV vs. Samsung SCH-u740...(360 vs PS3 LOL!)

re: 2/28/2007 Prizefight

LOL! The intro was hilarious!

I started listening to Buzz Out Loud about 3 months ago. And when I saw that there was a weekly Prize Fight. I wondered if their would ever be a 360 vs PS3 fight. Actually, I was worried that it would. Considering that the PS3 has been beaten up in the press recently.

By the way, I am a PS3 fan. But I'm not surprised that Ms. Belmont got flamed by the PS3 legions from the hardcore gamer netherworld. We are, well, quite defensive about our beloved PS3. Grin

I watched Part 1 of the 360 vs PS3. But I couldn't bare watching Part 2. Just in case it it turned out to be anti-PS3. Judging from the hilarious LG vs Samsung feedback. I can only imagine the verdict of Part 2 wasn't favorable for the PS3. Sad

Anyways, Cheers! Oh, and the PS3 rulez! Wink

If anyone is interested in watching the Prizefight. Here it is: http://www.cnettv.com/9710-1_53-26354.html

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Prizefight: LG enV vs. Samsung SCH-u740...(360 vs PS3 LOL!)
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Prizefight: LG enV vs. Samsung SCH-u740...(360 vs PS3 LOL!)
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
I know!!

The most hilarious thing was that most of the words she was saying I understood because Im a lip reader haha.. I wanna cap that guy who said it SRSLY, he is such a n00blet. IMO the ps3 is wayyy too much money. I'll wait till' my brother gets it so I dont have to spend my cash.

- Collapse -
Yep!

Veronica needs to understand that the feedback was probably from some 12 year old kid. Everyone has an obnoxious little brother, right? Wink

I'm a PS3 fan! But I would ever said anything that would have gotten "bleeped."

CNET Forums