Question

Private IM's crash my Camfrog

For the last week or so whenever I get a private IM (whether I get one or send one. It crashes my camfrog. I tried uninstalling, then re-installing camfrog, including deleting all the associating files, and that didnt work. Then I tried uninstalling and re-installing my camera software, and that didnt work. I have sent multiple camfrog crash reports. I do notice that after it crashes the red light on my cam is on regardless of whether Im broadcasting in Camfrog or not. I did have a copy of Malwarebytes (antimalware program) that started acting weird around the same time I started experiencing my cam problems. I uninstalled and deleted that program, but my cam problem persists. Can anyone give ne an indication of what the trouble is?

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Private IM's crash my Camfrog
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Private IM's crash my Camfrog
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Clarification Request
Link, comment.
- Collapse -
Private IM's crash my Camfrog

Well I guess I would be interested to know if anyone else has ever had a problem like this, and how they dealt with it.

- Collapse -
I see they have their own chat rooms.

That's a place to ask others.

CNET Forums