General discussion

printing off emails

recently purchased new computer , so am now window7, 64 bit processor. Initially there were problems with existing hardware/software had to download new drivers for printer epson300m, and a " module". Getting there, still not resolved quality when printing photographs. however a new problem arose today, which I am not sure if it is related, in that my wife tried of print off some emails, the results were awful whilst the headers and footers cam out OK the message (text) was so minute as to unreadable attempts to change the font seems to have no effect, can no longer get subject in review page"(which could be my dabbling with the settings ?), would appreciate some advice many thanks dave

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: printing off emails
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: printing off emails
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
For a workaround, I would cheat

Until someone, (anyone), posts a proper suggestion I would try a workaround.

Copy all the text you need to print, and paste that into your preferred Word Processor. Then print that.

Mark

- Collapse -
Which Email Client?

You didn't mention which email client you're using.. As just an example, if you installed Microsoft Officer 2002 or earlier, they aren't fully compatible with Windows 7. Although Office 2002 will work on Windows 7, the Outlook program definitely has issues.. To fix the problem, update to a new version of Office.

If not MS Office, please let us know which email client you're using.

Of course, DRIVERS are a big issue when it comes to making any printer compatible with the new operating system.. Keep checking the Epson site to see if there are updated drivers available for the Windows 7/Printer combination.

Hope this helps.

Grif

CNET Forums

Forum Info