General discussion

Print screen

Would like to know how I can do a print screen for my computer, as I have an email in AOL and a seperate window that pops up and shows when it was read by the recipient. I would like to print the screen so that it shows both the email and the date read window.

Thank you.

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Print screen
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Print screen
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Hit the Shift and Print Screen keys

The screen is captured and can be pasted into a program that will use it. It's basically a graphic capture. Windows Paint will accept the capture as well as other programs. It just depends on what you want to do with it. You will need to select a graphics file format and name the file to be saved.

- Collapse -
Try Printkey2000

CNET Forums

Forum Info