General discussion

Print Catalog Software

Help! Our company is going to begin developing a new catalog at the begining of the year. We are a rather small company of about 70 employees, and our current catalog is 30 pages. The current way the catalog is done is very outdated(NOT EVEN ON A COMPUTER!). I was wondering if anyone could tell me of a good program for developing the new software. We would like the program to be compatable with the internet also. IE we would be able to have the print catalog but it would not be too hard to transfer it to a website. Any help you can provide, even sending me in the right direction would help immensly.

Thank You

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Print Catalog Software
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Print Catalog Software
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Print Catalog Software

Hire a professional or you will get a catalog that looks like it was designed by someone who does it on the side.

If I were to do this, I would probably start with InDesign.

- Collapse -
Multi-Channel ?

A good program is Apsiva's ONEsource. We use it in our company to create a small print catalog and to the products online.

CNET Forums