The CNET Lounge forum

General discussion

Press briefing on James Kim at 10 AM (Pacific Time)

We're hoping to carry it live on http://www.cnettv.com/

I believe it will also be on KATU Portland and KGO San Francisco.

There is no news or even rumours. As far as we know, this is just an update on the search.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Press briefing on James Kim at 10 AM (Pacific Time)
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Press briefing on James Kim at 10 AM (Pacific Time)
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Thanks Tom

In reply to: Press briefing on James Kim at 10 AM (Pacific Time)

Collapse -
Afternoon Press Conference?

The 10am news conference mentioned that they will tentatively reconvene at 4:15pm PST. Can we assume that Cnet.TV will get access and will you post a new link?

Collapse -
Yeah probably.

In reply to: Afternoon Press Conference?

I just hope they find James before that and we won't even have a afternoon press conference.

Collapse -
4:15 Press conference

In reply to: Afternoon Press Conference?

Yes, we will try to get the feed and post at 4:15. Absolutely. I don't think it should be a problem.

Collapse -
james

In reply to: 4:15 Press conference

i hope they find James soon. it was a relief to hear that the wife and kids were found safe. where are you James??

Collapse -
come on james, people are looking for you, just show up!

In reply to: james

i am eager to watch his case in a survival program in discovery channel...

people like him, and i am sure he will tell us how he faced the wild bears to get their fish!

this is a big trauma, but many people love him, and we will all make it up for him

Collapse -
Thanks for the update

For those of us who will be working - could you put the jist of it on the site? Of course the best news will be that James is having hot cocoa in a helicopter somewhere.

Collapse -
oops

In reply to: Thanks for the update

Forgot to add - put the jist of the info in the forums. Google news doesn't seem to be as fast as the news in here!

Collapse -
Thanks for the update...

This incident has really shown me what kind of personal connection we start feeling with our favorite podcasters. I find myself feeling much more concerned about James, his family, and his CNET colleagues because I've been a podcast subscriber here than I likely would have had I just come across this story in the mass media. I don't know what that means, exactly, but I think it's worth noting.

I'm relieved to hear of the successful rescue of James' wife and kids, and I'm really hoping we hear some good news this afternoon...

T-Buck

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

SMART HOME

This one tip will help you sleep better tonight

A few seconds are all you need to get a better night's rest.