Speakeasy forum

General discussion

President Obama Forgets To Salute The Marine.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: President Obama Forgets To Salute The Marine.
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: President Obama Forgets To Salute The Marine.
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Since he actually

In reply to: President Obama Forgets To Salute The Marine.

had a brief 'conversation' once aboard, I suspect he was reminded that he needed to do a quick corrective 'photo op' to correct another blunder that was done on camera. For the author of your article to state that BO is 'humble' and she has so much respect for him sounds to me like a "Chris Matthews tingle up my leg" moment. Pfffttttttttttt If he wasn't such a repeated screwup to begin with, going back wouldn't have had to be an option....(Let's get to the golf course 15 seconds after an American is beheaded was such a great idea)

Collapse -
RE: had a brief 'conversation' once aboard,

In reply to: Since he actually

I heard he asked

"Who IS that guy standing outside the copter?"

Then he went outside and shook his hand and told him to get off the lawn.

Collapse -
RE: I suspect he was reminded

You actually "think" the pilot/co-pilot would remind The POTUS to go and have a photo op?

They didn't want be working on the Presidential helicopter any more?

Does his press secretary sit at the controls of the helicopter?

Collapse -
HOW did they know he didn't salute?

He came from the back ...they saw him in the rear view mirror on the helicopter?

Do helicopters have rear view mirrors?

I could go on shooting holes in your storyline.

Collapse -
No matter what he does, you always find a way to

criticize him. He could cure cancer with one pill and find a way to give energy away for free and bring back all jobs and get rid of the national debt and you would find a way for it all to me wrong. Wink

Of course, if he were a Republican, he could do no wrong.

Collapse -
Just as you liberals

In reply to: No matter what he does, you always find a way to

can never find anything about him to criticize.........he's a torso with no brains, eyes, or arms driving a country into the ground/over that same cliff he claimed Republicans would throw seniors over without ever being blamed for being the one to take from Medicare to fund Obamacare with and yet he is praised over a handshake due to a refusal to salute (which he also didn't bother to do when he went back). You can bet I'll criticize every time I'm given that opportunity over his actions.

How about his, the VP's, and the Dems' actively and publicly snubbing Bibi just because Boehner didn't kneel at the feet of BO regarding the invite and ask permission (permission that Congress didn't need)? They don't want to hear the truth from Bibi regarding Iran.....but it was ok to invite the ****..e President of Mexico to speak in the Well and criticize the USA for our immigration laws when his own country locks up 'illegals' who enter Mexico and sometimes kill them for that and also allow people from OTHER countries to pass thru Mexico to get here and don't get stopped and sent back. We actually PAY Mexico to be corrupt along with many other countries that berate and sneer at us.

And, if that isn't bad enough....now we have a president who has had a tremendous amount of empathy for Muslim because his father, his grandfather, and his stepfather were all Muslim....and he was an active member of a church for twenty years that openly hated America and what it stands for.....so now he can claim that the Crusades were carried out in the name if Christ.....when history has proven time and again that the Crusades were Christians fighting off the Muslim invasion that went about slaughtering Christians. That's what's happening all over again, along with the increasing anti-Semetic attitudes across the world and in our own country....and he thumbs his nose at Israel every chance he gets.

One thing for sure...he can no longer claim that Gitmo was the reason behind all the recruiting for terrorists. Senator Cotton, so far, has been the ONLY person, politician or not, who has laid the facts on the table regarding Gitmo and has had the cajones to actually confront that head on.
http://janmorganmedia.com/2015/02/islamic-terrorists-gitmo-can-rot-hell-senator-tom-cotton/
Will there be any liberal media airing that confrontation without bashing Cotton for being 'disrespectful' or some other garbage excuse to attack the messenger and ignore the message as usual?

We'll never change his ideology....I just hope we're still around in two years to begin to repair the damage he's done.

Collapse -
Bibi is Boerhners guest.....

In reply to: Just as you liberals

let him entertain him?

Collapse -
RE; over a handshake due to a refusal to salute

He couldn't salute...he didn't have a cup of coffee in his hand.

Collapse -
RE: I just hope we're still around in two years

I just hope we're still around in two years to begin to repair the damage he's done.

Republicans are a "do nothing Congress" for 2 years?
Collapse -
'"Chris Matthews tingle up my leg" moment' LOL!

I have no idea what that means, but it's now one of my favorite SE moments! Happy

Collapse -
It's a classic reaction

In reply to: '"Chris Matthews tingle up my leg" moment' LOL!

Collapse -
Speaking of "slobbering"

In reply to: It's a classic reaction

Some get tingley others get all teary eyed

This video image provided by House Television shows Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.) and House Speaker John Boehner of Ohio, on the floor of the House on Capitol Hill in Washington, Wednesday, Jan. 25, 2012.

Speaker of the House John Boehner (R-Ohion) seems to fight back tears while listening to Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard address a joint meeting of the U.S. Congress from the floor of the House of Representatives at the U.S. Capitol March 9, 2011 in Washington, DC. Gillard emphasized the long and strong bond between her country and the U.S.

Fighting back tears as he recounted his rise from humble beginnings to the presumed Speaker of the House, House Minority Leader Rep. John Boehner (R-Ohio) addresses the Republican National Congressional Committee's midterm election results watch party at the Grand Hyatt hotel November 2, 2010 in Washington, DC. Major news organizations have said that the Republicans will win enough seats to take control of the House of Representatives.

Astronaut Neil Armstrong (L) recievces the Congressional Gold Medal from Speaker of the House John Boehner (R-Ohio) during a ceremony in the Rotunda of the U.S. Capitol November 16, 2011 in Washington, DC. The gold medals were presented to Armstrong and his fellow crew members from Apollo 11, Michael Collins and Buzz Aldrin, and to astronaut and former U.S. Senator John Glenn (D-Ohio), the first American to orbit the Earth.

Collapse -
And none of what you

In reply to: Speaking of "slobbering"

have posted has anything to do with BO, does it? So what was your point again?

Collapse -
You brought up slobbering

In reply to: And none of what you

every time I hear the word slobbering I think of Boehner...I think you do also....I know there is no love lost between the two of you. But you won't come out and say it....

When Mathews hears Obama he gets a tingle up his leg, when you hear Obama you get a tingle down your leg?

In your world everything has to have something to do with Obama?

Seems like only yesterday...you couldn't wait 4 years until Obama was gone...now you only have to wait less than 2 years.

THEN everything will be about HC.

Collapse -
Other than the fact

In reply to: You brought up slobbering

that you are happy to throw anything at a wall and hope it sticks, you really have nothing to say that's worth anything.

When liberals hear the name "Obama" they fall all over themselves defending him and swooning over every silvertongued word, even when they are lies or make no sense....when I see emotion for giving Medals of Honor, or appreciating that Gabby survived and functions again, I also get teary-eyed with pride. Do you ever feel pride of country or personal achievement? I cried at my kids' graduations and weddings.

There really IS a difference, but I suspect you don't know what that difference is. Oh yeah....you love being an antagonist. I forgot. Carry on.

Collapse -
So you have no problem with 'slobbering"

In reply to: Other than the fact

UNLESS it's Chris Mathews 'slobbering" all over Obama OR/AND 'slobbering love affair' liberals had/continue to have

It's not the slobbering...it's who's doing the slobbering that you have a problem with.

It's clearer now.

Collapse -
It wasn't/isn't just Matthews

In reply to: So you have no problem with 'slobbering"

it was every liberal citizen with their hand out waiting on those free Obama phones, every liberal media outlet along with their anchors and spokespersons, and every Democrat (until the last few month as some have tried desperately to distance themselves).

You could almost visibly see the drool when cameras were on them.........and the swooning was embarrassing........

Collapse -
You could almost visibly see the drool

In reply to: It wasn't/isn't just Matthews

You could almost visibly see the drool when cameras were on them.

So, YOU could you feel the tingle.

Collapse -
distraction is the point

In reply to: And none of what you

Collapse -
It didn't work for you...with me

In reply to: distraction is the point

Collapse -
No Shocker here

Ever since he has been in office people break out in Rage Quits the economy is dyeing everyday he is in office. Every time he speaks Stocks IN THE STOCK MARKET drop lower then normal. It costs 3 cents for every Penny we create.

"ITS THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT... IM JUST FINE.... AND IM JUST FINE!!!"

DO NOT GIVE HIM HIS WAR POWERS ARE WILL BE BECOME THE NEXT RUSSIA!!

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS AMERICA AND WHATS LEFT OF OUR FREEDOMS!!!!

Collapse -
He's lame now

In reply to: No Shocker here

We still have to wait him out for 2 more years. Two wasted years more, sigh.

Collapse -
Amazing!!

Hes such a great president!! Salute!!

Collapse -
Oh dear...

In reply to: Amazing!!

better get your flak jacket on in this forum.
Dafydd.

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

SMART HOME

This one tip will help you sleep better tonight

A few seconds are all you need to get a better night's rest.