Browsers, E-mail, & Web Apps forum

General discussion

Predictive Dialer, Software PBX, Mobile PBX or phone dialer?

I want to connect multiple mobiles USB modems with multiple Provider GSM CDMA with different no. and sim to my PC and want to dial calls through head phone through a dialer software from PC.

But i want that the dialer should be clever to dial the specific number from the respected Service provider (as mentioned in the software policy or filter)it should route redirect the outgoing calls to the respected GSM CDMA Mobile phone modem without knowledge of the Operator and can redirect the calls working as local Intercom, PBX, Predicative dialer or a smart phone dialer

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Predictive Dialer, Software PBX, Mobile PBX or phone dialer?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Predictive Dialer, Software PBX, Mobile PBX or phone dialer?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Sorunds expensive.

In reply to: Predictive Dialer, Software PBX, Mobile PBX or phone dialer?

There could be such a system but I'm guessing here as I am writing some M2M (see google) and each line/GSM/system would run about 200+ and then you would have to get someone to code it up and do the electrical work to switch your headset.

I'm thinking the first system should run about 100K.
Bob

Collapse -
PBX software is the answer.

I'm afraid there's still no such system. I suggest that you subscriber or configure your PBX system using open-source or commercial PBX software.

Collapse -
Media Gateway

Using a media gateway device may do the trick in connecting various devices on your PBX system.

Collapse -
Virtual PBX Compare

How about checking this virtual PBX compare website:

www.virtualpbxcompare.com and see which provider can provide you with this requirement.

Collapse -
Try the following Virtual PBX Providers

Here are some virtual PBX provider that you may want to consider or compare:

AccessDirect
800PBX
Aptela
eVoice
Freedom800
Grasshopper
My1Voice
OnSIP
Phone.com
RingCentral
VirtualPBX
Voice Nation

Collapse -
Spammers have posted too many here.

But I see the answers are plentiful so this thread is now closed.

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

SMART HOME

This one tip will help you sleep better tonight

A few seconds are all you need to get a better night's rest.