General discussion

Power bank for iphone 5

looking for cheap good quality power bank. Any idea?

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Power bank for iphone 5
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Power bank for iphone 5
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
What the heck is a 'power bank'?

Do you mean 'charger'? Or 'battery'?

Be as detailed as possible.

- Collapse -
try

try eBay or Amazon, they always work for me
i was surfing online yesterday and came across this site, i forgot the name but i'll go and check my online history, but they had free shipping, i think i saw something like that but i think they called it an extended battery for your phone.

i'll be back after i check the place i saw it

- Collapse -
just checked

Hi, I just checked the online history and I found that website, that was advertising your extended battery.
By the way where in the world did you get the name power bank, I never heard that term in my life.
That term is a little strange, sounds funny though.
Ok, enough joking around. The site was www.simplyasptech.com and I think your battery is on the front page of that site. Let us know here if you get it and if it's any good.

- Collapse -
REMINDER TO ALL

Feel free to mention specific products related to the OP's inquiry but DO NOT POST INTERNET LINKS TO ONLINE RESELLERS. Such posts are considered as SPAM and will be deleted as such.

- Collapse -
how about 8000 mAh capacity?

Kinkoo Infinite One Portable Charger contains a real 8000 mAh capacity which can charge my iPhone 5 more than times. Most of all, it is the lightest and thinnest portable charger at only 162g and 11mm in its class.
Also, it uses the best A+ Quality Lithium Polymer battery inside, which charges faster and gives a longer shelf life at least 15 months.
just consider about it.

- Collapse -
Hi Have you found the power bank?

Hi Have you found the power bank?

CNET Forums

Forum Info