Thank you for being a valued part of the CNET community. As of December 1, 2020, the forums are in read-only format. In early 2021, CNET Forums will no longer be available. We are grateful for the participation and advice you have provided to one another over the years.

Thanks,

CNET Support

General discussion

Power bank for iphone 5

Nov 6, 2013 12:50PM PST

looking for cheap good quality power bank. Any idea?

Discussion is locked

- Collapse -
What the heck is a 'power bank'?
Nov 6, 2013 12:54PM PST

Do you mean 'charger'? Or 'battery'?

Be as detailed as possible.

- Collapse -
try
Nov 7, 2013 3:39AM PST

try eBay or Amazon, they always work for me
i was surfing online yesterday and came across this site, i forgot the name but i'll go and check my online history, but they had free shipping, i think i saw something like that but i think they called it an extended battery for your phone.

i'll be back after i check the place i saw it

- Collapse -
just checked
Nov 8, 2013 2:41AM PST

Hi, I just checked the online history and I found that website, that was advertising your extended battery.
By the way where in the world did you get the name power bank, I never heard that term in my life.
That term is a little strange, sounds funny though.
Ok, enough joking around. The site was www.simplyasptech.com and I think your battery is on the front page of that site. Let us know here if you get it and if it's any good.

- Collapse -
REMINDER TO ALL
Dec 5, 2013 6:27AM PST

Feel free to mention specific products related to the OP's inquiry but DO NOT POST INTERNET LINKS TO ONLINE RESELLERS. Such posts are considered as SPAM and will be deleted as such.

- Collapse -
how about 8000 mAh capacity?
Dec 10, 2013 4:49PM PST

Kinkoo Infinite One Portable Charger contains a real 8000 mAh capacity which can charge my iPhone 5 more than times. Most of all, it is the lightest and thinnest portable charger at only 162g and 11mm in its class.
Also, it uses the best A+ Quality Lithium Polymer battery inside, which charges faster and gives a longer shelf life at least 15 months.
just consider about it.

- Collapse -
Hi Have you found the power bank?
Dec 11, 2013 3:33PM PST

Hi Have you found the power bank?