It seems that your computer is badly infected by the viruses attack.
You can follow these troubleshooting steps:
1. Scan your computer by using any updated antivirus program.
2. Try to install and download the "Antimalwarebytes" (freely available)
3. Try to update "Antimalwarebytes".
4. Scan your computer using the "Antimalwarebytes".
5. Follow the same procedure for "Superantispyware" as you have done for "Antimalwarebytes".
6. Delete all the internet temproray files.
My brother called me today to say he tried to log onto www.franklinequipmentdotcom (I didn't want to put in the dot in case there is something wrong with the website). He said that a couple things popped up and when he tried to delete them his computer shut down. His has a Dell running XP. He was able to reboot but nothing to be working properly.
Any ideas for a place to start trouble shooting?