General discussion

POS software

I have a home party business. I'm looking for a small, low price POS software. My two requirements are an integrated customer wish list and a "frequent buyer" program.

Any suggestions?

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: POS software
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: POS software
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
First thought.

Doesn't Amazon let us create our own store and that would include their wish list system?

- Collapse -
Re: Frist Thought...

As an independent consultant, the company provides our online store, but not a wish list or frequent buyer program. I can't use an external "store front" website.

- Collapse -
Me too.

But I leverage my work by using the external store fronts. It saves me from hand crafting every client's site.

Too bad you can't use it and may have to write your own.
Bob

- Collapse -
AAPOS Software Free on CNET for Dowmload

Hi there if you have not found a solution as yet, you want to have a look at AAPOS Software from Whitech, this is a full retail Version posted on CNET for free down load no strigns attached.

Regards Dareth

- Collapse -
POS

The reason why POS has become so popular is that it works very fast and is very much easy to use and maintain. This software are manufactured depending upon the system used for the type of industries such as making bills, software for restaurant, reservations. We only have to provide input using the keyboards, touch screen monitors, barcode readers, and the desired output provided at display unit.

- Collapse -
pos software

Pathfinder offers a range of software products and Retail Point of Sale software solutions which integrate a wide spectrum of customer requirements, streamlining business functions and increase organizational efficiency with a definite mark of quality with a ROI assurance. Read More: pftec.com

CNET Forums

Forum Info