General discussion

portable charger

I am planning a trip to Thailand for next year. I am looking for a portable charger for my Ipod and Iphone. Does anyone know of any good ones? It should probably either be battery powered or have a universal plug adapter, I guess.

Thanks

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: portable charger
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: portable charger
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Shops

You can see a lot of these in computer shops or electronic shops.

- Collapse -
Are you going to an area that does not

have electric power available?

If yes, then the charger is a good idea assuming you have access to an unlimited number of batteries, but
if there is electric power available then the universal plug adapter and the Apple iPod AC power adapter will be all you need.

P

- Collapse -
derp

Derp. That was too easy. I should have thought of that! Thanks for your help.

- Collapse -
(NT) Like a foreign AC adapter?
- Collapse -
No, one like the AC adapter for the iPod/iPhone/iPad

that is sold by Apple.

Those work on any voltage between 110v and 240v.

All the OP would need then would be a plug adapter to suit the shape of the outlets (sockets) used in Thailand, whatever shape that is.

P

- Collapse -
Portable Charger

You can find one on electronic shops, if you don't now any electronic shop near you, you can buy online well I saw several people selling such chargers on ebay

- Collapse -
The OP does not need one

as they already have their answer.

P

CNET Forums

Forum Info