Remove mrofinu1535.exe from Windows startup.
Have a look IF you can find these files:
IF you can download again,
Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware or alternate download link
* Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
* Double-click on Download_mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
* When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
* When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
* - Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
* - Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
* Then click Finish.
* MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan. If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue.
* If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.
* On the Scanner tab:
* - Make sure the "Perform Quick Acan" option is selected.
* - Then click on the Scan button.
* The next screen will ask you to select the drives to scan. Leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
* The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
* When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
* Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
* Back at the main Scanner screen, click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
* Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to restart your computer. (see Note below)
* The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
* -- Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts. Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.
I have a virus on my computer. I've ran SDFix, and it erased "MROFINU1535.exe" which I googled (and learned it is a bad virus)... the problem is, I'm still getting an insane number of pop ups when using IE (not mozilla, though), and my computer is still running pretty slow. I don't know what to do next, it takes 5 minutes to load a web page, so I can't do any online scans and I can't download anything. Is there anything relating to mrofinu1535.exe that I should look for (and delete) on my computer? If so, where would it be at? I've ran hjt, but I see that it says not to post those logs in here, so I won't. Is there anything that might have shown up on there that I can delete? Also, by the time on the bottom right, there is a red shield with a white x. I remember the red circle being a virus, but am not sure about the red shield. Also, my fiance put malware bites rogueremover on the comp yesterday after noticing the virus, will that work to delete any part of it? Please keep in mind that until I at least partially clean up the comp, I won't be able to download or run anything new. Please help me!