I see this is an old model, offered refurbished for prices varying from 100 to 200 euro.
- Did you buy it refurbished or used?
- What OS did it come with?
- Did this happen immediately when you started using it or (much) later?
- What kind of photo's? What kind of ads?
- When exactly do they start to popup? Immediately after booting, with only the desktop open, or if you run a particular program?
My first assumption is that you installed some malware. Don't do that!
- What antivirus did you install?
- What antimalware did you install?
I have recently bought this dell OptiPlex 790 and 2 days ago photos and ads keep popping up on the bottom right screen.
How can I stop them?
Please do not be technical and confuse me.