General discussion

Poor customer service

I bought my Ht-bd32252 in early December or'09.It took me over 2 weeks of constant back and forth calling to customer service to finally get some one to help me get my streaming video up and running.About 6 weeks later the rear speakers started cutting in and out.Once again customer service gave me advice that only worked for 3-5 days and back to square one.I finally got someone to say it was defective.They asked me to send the main unit,the xd card,and the swa-4000 rear wireless receiver.When I got the package back 2 weeks later.The wireless receiver was missing.I called right away and was once again led around with promises of call backs that never happened until 5 days later I was told the part would be returned to me IN 7 TO 14 DAYS!!!!Well I checked on the status about 9 days later and was told the part was no longer available.I asked when they were going to tell me that and just heard crickets in the background.They then said they wanted a credit card and hold about 170 bucks on it until they received the old unit.YEA RIGHT!!! I'm going to trust an inept company with my bank card.If you value your hard earned money as much as I do DON'T BUY SAMSUNG!!!

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Poor customer service
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Poor customer service
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Poor customer service

tallpaulyall,

Do you have a transaction number? I'd like to see if someone could review the situation.

--HDTech

- Collapse -
ticket number

4006345516 is the number
I just sent an email with what I consider a reasonable compromise.They want to send me a whole new system.I said open the box, take out the part, put it into another box and ship it overnight to me(considering its going on 6 weeks now),but of course common sense doesn't rule the day at Samsung.That would be to easy, and yes my sarcasm is filled with venom.

CNET Forums

Forum Info