The funny irony is, when I first installed wireless using a $50 router, it was awful, but once I replaced the router with a refurbished $20 router sometime later, it worked like magic. So, if you've already tried changing the broadcast settings (like channels), and if you can tolerate lower speed, try setting everything on Wireless Mode-B, but if that doesn't work, I would say just get a new Wireless Router.
How happy are you with your Wi-Fi network setup at home?
- Very happy (What do you have running?)
- Mostly happy (What makes only "mostly" and not "always"?)
- Has ups and downs (How so?)
- Mostly unhappy (What's wrong?)
- Very unhappy (What's wrong?)
- I don't have a Wi-Fi network setup