General discussion

PN63C8000 HDMI Black Level

I just received my new TV. I was trying to calibrate it to custom settings as suggested on another site. I can't access the HDMI black level settings. This option/ choice is grey and I can't choose it. I have my HDMI's running through a receiver so I connected the hdmi direct from the TV to the Direct TV box same thing. How is this feature accessed?

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: PN63C8000 HDMI Black Level
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: PN63C8000 HDMI Black Level
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
PN63C8000 HDMI Black Level

lawosngaither,

Is your main picture setting in "Dynamic" mode? If so, try a different main setting and attempt to adjust the black level settings then.

--HDTech

- Collapse -
HDMI Black Level

It was in movie mode. Any other suggestions?

CNET Forums

Forum Info