LG forum

Question

PLZ HELP ME !!!! LG smart TV netflix problem (LG lh5750)

hi i'm living in korea I have a big problem !!! plz help me

i'm not good at English. I'll do my best. sorry to my English skill

recently i bought a new TV (model name LG lh5750)

I'm using nexflix in korea and I installed netflix, youtube app in my TV

But it didn't work. won't start nexflix app

youtube app is working but nexflix app is not working

If I run the application, it will stop in front of the logo.

I searched English to get information. Nobody seems to be using the same TV model as I am.

I expected smart TV. but it's not smart TV it's stupid TV

I don't know why netflix app does not working

Please help me. This is my last hope.

Thank you for reading my long story if you know soultion

leave a post plz

I'll come back tomorrow. Thank you.

Answer This Ask For Clarification
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: PLZ HELP ME !!!! LG smart TV netflix problem (LG lh5750)
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: PLZ HELP ME !!!! LG smart TV netflix problem (LG lh5750)
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.

All Answers

Collapse -
Answer
Re: netflix

In reply to: PLZ HELP ME !!!! LG smart TV netflix problem (LG lh5750)

Since LG is a Korean company I'm sure they have excellent customer support in Korea. Contact them and ask what's wrong.

Collapse -
Answer
Similar Problem with Prime Video and browser services

I had a similar problem.
My LG Smart TV Model number is LG LH5750(E)

Its the Indian version of the same TV you are talking about.

I Tried to do a few things with my Smart TV. Firstly, do an update.
Make sure your Android TV is up to date.

Perform these 3 Tests before you try the Netflix app.

1. In the TV's Default Browser, Open any songs website like Billboard, Google Music or something like this site.

- Play music on any of these sites, and check if the sound and video is working correctly. If it does, go to Step 2.

2. Now, Install a screen mirroring app on your android phone if you have one. Any app will do. If you are successfully able to stream audio. Then its verified that the sound, and everything of your TV is just fine. I use this app to test - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=screenmirroring.sarra.com.screenmirroring

3. As you said, youtube is working. This means your Netflix software is corrupt. Uninstall Netflix completely. And clear all its cache stored on the system. Make sure to perform a hard uninstall.

4. Reboot the TV and reinstall netflix. It should work now.

This is what I did, and my life is all about netflix and chill now HappySilly

Collapse -
Answer
Netflix not working in Panama

I have the same problem and I live in Panama. The last post is way too complex for me (I am a Senior Citizen). I have tried to use my browser to get to my Netflix account. It lets me, but then when I press a TV show or Movie it brings up a "Help" page talking about HTML5 and Silverlight. I think I have HTML5 and it says I have 477 out of 534, (whatevers), so that seems pretty good. It sure would be nice to have Netflix because our IPTV buffers a lot!

Collapse -
When it gets too complex

In reply to: Netflix not working in Panama

What have you done in the past to resolve these issues? I think you should do that again.

Collapse -
I have a question for lizantra

Silverlight and such are, so far just for PCs so my question is:

What LG TV are these errors showing up on?

Second question. Are you are trying to use a TV Web Browser?
If so, such errors are known. Smart TV Web Browsers currently do not let us use Netflix.

Post was last edited on May 19, 2018 4:12 PM PDT

Collapse -
Netflix in Panama

Hi Panama Elaine, Could you fix this error?
Because, recently I bought the 55UJ6540, and I had a similar problem with the Netflix app.
I solved by writing a zip code from USA in All Settings - General - Location - Service Area Zip Code.
After that, the app updated and I was able to open it and use my Netflix account.
Hope, this comment be useful for you.

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

SMART HOME

This one tip will help you sleep better tonight

A few seconds are all you need to get a better night's rest.