Headphones & Mp3 Players forum

General discussion

plz help me 2 buy media player

by biskivit / March 1, 2007 5:33 PM PST

i want to buy a media player but i've got confused,cause there is various types,i like zvm(zen vision m) and cowon a2,plz help which one should i buy.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: plz help me 2 buy media player
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: plz help me 2 buy media player
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Re: buying media player
by Kees Bakker / March 1, 2007 8:02 PM PST

Nobody can advice as long as you don't tell your requirements for a player. Like you can't tell me what car I should buy without knowing my requirements for a car.

Collapse -
my requirments
by biskivit / March 1, 2007 9:39 PM PST

yea i guess ur right.
space is important(at least 20gb)
screen is important(size[not smaller than zvm] and quality[at least 260kcolor])
audio quality is important
video quality is important
photo viewing
battery duration is important(at least 14hrs for music and 5hours for video)
price up to 400$
and extra features such as usb host,capturing,txt and pdf reading
and the thing is cowon a2 is little bit big its not easy to carry it but if it worth i'll buy it
and if you know better thing plz suggest me

Collapse -
Cowon D2
by alext / March 1, 2007 11:49 PM PST
In reply to: my requirments

Don't rule out the D2. It is a nice size (about credit card size) with a great screen and superb sound.

The only sticking point is the memory.

It has 4Gb built it and I have another 4Gb SD card plugged in, giving 8Gb. With beta firmware some people are using 8gb cards and 16Gb can't be far off.

Collapse -
Tell me more...
by gifters / March 2, 2007 2:17 AM PST
In reply to: Cowon D2

It has 4Gb built it and I have another 4Gb SD card plugged in, giving 8Gb. With beta firmware some people are using 8gb cards and 16Gb can't be far off. ???

Where did you hear / find out about this... I just bought my D2,

I need a carrying case that I can use with an arm band and I'm set? You know anything alext?

Collapse -
The new update coming from cowon will
by Deathbringer / March 3, 2007 8:37 AM PST
In reply to: Tell me more...

have support for up to 32 gig cards

Collapse -
by alext / March 3, 2007 4:55 PM PST
In reply to: Tell me more...

Check out the www.iAudiophile.net forums for info about the firmware. The SDHC firmware is still in Beta, so I personally wouldn't use it yet, but some people are.

Collapse -
Cowon D2
by Deathbringer / March 3, 2007 8:36 AM PST

Is the best on the market right now. It beats out everything else including all the Ipods. Its a little more expensive but you get what you pay for. Nothing is better at this time

Popular Forums
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
Laptops 21,181 discussions
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
Phones 17,137 discussions
Security 31,287 discussions
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

Help, my PC with Windows 10 won't shut down properly

Since upgrading to Windows 10 my computer won't shut down properly. I use the menu button shutdown and the screen goes blank, but the system does not fully shut down. The only way to get it to shut down is to hold the physical power button down till it shuts down. Any suggestions?