you should be able to get a core i5 or i7 system for that price.
I need your opinions on this custom built desktop...mainly for gaming and watching stuff.
- AMD Powered, 3nd Generation
* Completely assembled, configurated, tested and burn-in. Ship out in 3 days
* Raidmax: Tornado [ ATX-238WG ] ( Front USB, Audio ), Green
* Standard 400W Power Supply
* AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition, Socket AM3, 3.4GHz, 64-Bit Quad-Core, 4x512KB Cache
* AMD factory Auto-RPM Silent CPU Air Cool
* ASUS AMD 770, AM3, 8GB DDR3 Max, RAID, S/PDIF, Audio, GbLAN. [ M4A77TD ]
* 6GB (3 x 2GB) DDR3 at 1600 MHz Dual Channel
* Radeon HD 4650: 512MB
* Xtreme Performance in SLI/CrossFireX Gaming Mode Supports Single Monitor
* Western Digital 500GB Serial ATA-II 7200RPM w/ 16MB Buffer
* Extreme Performance ( RAID - 0 ) with 2 Identical Hard Drives
* 20x Dual-Format/Dual-Layer DVDRW Driver
* High Definition 7.1 Digtial Surround Sound
* Killer NIC M1 Gaming Network Card ? 10/100/1000Mbps PCI Network Adapter -- Less Game Lag, Smoother Gameplay
* 108Mbps: NetGear WPN311, 802.11b/g PCI Internal Wireless Adapter
* Window 7 Home Premium - 64 Bit Edition - DVD set
total cost: $1,036.25
is there something better for the same price or same build for cheaper?
Thanks in advance!