General discussion

pls help!!installation of adobe ps cs5 in windows vista..

hi does installation of photoshop cs5 must require processor faster than 2ghz??mine is 1.83ghz ,2gb ram 32bit,,,,my computer restarts wenever i try to install cs5...hw can u solve this problem?is ther anythin i can do to repair this?

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: pls help!!installation of adobe ps cs5 in windows vista..
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: pls help!!installation of adobe ps cs5 in windows vista..
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
I bet it's not the GHz.

"my computer restarts wenever i try to install cs5."

That's a sign of other issues. The most common I encounter is an overheating CPU.

Bob

- Collapse -
thnx for the info!

thnx fr the info..so r u sure i cn run cs5 with my configuration?

- Collapse -
98% sure.

But it looks like the machine needs some help or repair. The reboot is not a sign that it's CS5 at fault. It could be a number of things from a machine in need of cleaning, heat sink compound (there are more things than the CPU for that!), to "other."

Too bad so little is told about this machine but try the usual first. Watch the video at:
http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-11319_7-6240575-1.html

Bob

CNET Forums

Forum Info