Question

Please Help! Which laptop to buy?

I'm trying to buy a laptop but I don't want to throw down a lot of cash on it. I've done some research but I'm still not sure which one is best. I have to buy it from my local Walmart so I've narrowed it down to these 3 in stock. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1. HP 15.6" 2000-314nr Laptop PC with AMD E-450 Accelerated Processor, 1.65GHz, 1MB L2 Cache, 6-cell lithium-ion battery, 4GB memory; 500GB hard drive ($341)

2. Gateway 15.6" NE56R10u Laptop PC with Intel Celeron B820 Processor, 1.70GHz, 2MB L3 Cache, 6-cell lithium-ion battery, 3GB memory; 320GB hard drive($32Cool

3. Acer 17.3" AS7250-3821 Laptop PC with AMD E-Series Dual-Core E-450 Processor, 1.65GHz, 1MB L2 Cache, 6-cell lithium-ion battery, 4GB memory; 500GB hard drive ($36Cool

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Please Help! Which laptop to buy?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Please Help! Which laptop to buy?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
This is a little bit more $$$ but
- Collapse -
Answer
Another one

CNET Forums