Rant

PLEASE HELP samsung are useless

looking to see if anybody can help me???? I reported a problem with my fridge freezer rs21dcns to samsung on the 20th jan 2012 and i was told that somebody would ring me back but 11 days later and endless phone calls to samsung i keep getting fobbed off, i was finally set a date for the 30th jan 2012 for the repair but no repair man showed so once again phoned samsung and they told me the job was completed on the 27th the day they told me to wait till monday but no they have no clue of what is going on!! The repair was booked with a company they no longer use and havent used for nearly a year, my fridge is still under warrenty but im just getting the run arount every phone call!!!!!
PLEASE HELP

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: PLEASE HELP samsung are useless
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: PLEASE HELP samsung are useless
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -

stevok123 -

- Collapse -

from the uk got a ref number of <span id="INSERTION_MARKER">ref2114475037 it was ment to be fixed yesterday but no body turned up then i rang up and got told the fridge was completed on friday before i have had the complete run around for 10 days and getting very annoyed now

CNET Forums